Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fall-spiration


I've been thinking a lot about passions lately and what I want to do when I grow up. At the age of 24 I feel like I need to have it all figured out, but I don't and I've come to realize that rather than dwelling on the unknown I should be embracing the unexpected. Who knows what opportunities will come knocking for any of us! Or what life purpose we may discover by trying new things.

With that mind set, I spent the long weekend setting aside the uncertainties and spent time doing things I love. One of those things was creating this fall inspiration (aka fall-spiration). I absolutely love the Fall and these pictures capture exactly why. So cheers to make time for trying new things, doing what you love, and embracing the unexpected!


I do not claim these pictures as my own. All pictures were found on Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment