Monday, September 5, 2016

Your Inner Creative - with Creative Art Box!

I love art; drawing, painting, heck I even tried pottery. It's an interest of mine that has always remained constant. Although I do admit, I don't carve out a ton of time to practice because I'm often too intimidated and don't know where to begin. We've all been there, right? 

Then, I was introduced to Creative Art Box. If you haven't heard of it, you're going to think it's genius when I tell you it's a monthly subscription of unique art supplies and projects delivered around a surprise theme each month. I'm wondering... why didn't I think of that?! Such a great idea for beginners (or experts!) who want to have have fun, and want a break from coloring in the tiny lines in adult coloring books. 

In this month's box I was surpised to find a miniature wood manikin to help with the basics of figure drawing (it's so cute!), some graphite pencils, erasers, and instructions on how to best use them all! 

Now remember, I'm not perfect, just practicing, but here are a few of my experiments with this month's box! 





What do you do to let out your inner creative??

Creative Art Box is a Minnesota based company. You can learn more about them and order your monthly subscription here

This post was not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment