Sunday, April 26, 2015

May in Minneapolis

On Saturday mornings I wake up, make a fresh cup of coffee, and turn on Kare 11, only to hear that this weekend's latest and greatest Twin Cities events overlap my already scheduled weekend. As I sit on the couch, watching Belinda and Rena talk about all the fun that is to be had, I think to myself, "If only I knew about this sooner!"

So here's to conquering FOMO (fear of missing out) and learning about Twin Cities events before they happen! I know, I am excited too.

At the start of every month I will be posting some of the note-worthy events for this upcoming month. Take a look at what May has to offer below!

Art in Bloom @ MIA in Minneapolis / April 30th - May 3rd

Festival of Nations @ St. Paul River Center / May 1st - 3rd

St. Paul Mother's Day Concert @ Landmark Center / May 12th

Minneapolis Bike Week / May 10th - 16th 

2015 Art-A-Whirl / Northeast Minneapolis / May 15th - 17th

GrillFest @ CHS Field / May 16th - 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment