Sunday, May 3, 2015

50th and France


My memories of 50th and France consist of going to Paint Your Plate with my dad and brother. Every year before Christmas we paint my mom some sort of ceramic object, while drinking hot cocoa from Caribou next door. I also have memories of going to Beaujo's Wine Bar & Bistro with my mom. We sit at the hightop next to the window, and grab a bite to eat before gallivanting around the shops. 

It's the perfect mix of small mom and pop shops and upscale boutiques. A small street were you can grab a bite to eat and spend the afternoon. 

Have you been to 50th and France lately? 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute tradition! I might have to check that out! My good friend lives right there, so I go to the area often. I love it! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete