Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hello October!



Yesterday was the start of my favorite month of the year. I love October. 

Not to dampen the mood, but the start of this month also means that we are halfway through fall, which means I have to seriously evaluate all the Fall activities I want to cross off my list in the next 30 days. My list is below and so far I've crossed off... zero. Yikes! So here's to welcoming the best month of the year and celebrating fall in Minnesota! 

My Fall List 
Visit Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Get lost in Severs Corn Maze
Cheers at Octoberfest
Attend a Vikings Game - see you next weekend Texans ;)
Pick a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch - there are hundreds around the Twin Cities!

Um... I forgot to mention I also love apple orchards and wineries. Literally, I could spend all year attending every apple picking, wine drinking event in Minnesota, but instead i'll keep it at a minimum and list a few of my favorites for you to add to your Fall list.

Orchards 
Emma Krumbees - Belle Plain
Pine Tree Apple Orchards - White Bear Lake
Aamodt's Apple Farm - Stillwater
Apple Jack's Orchard - Delano

Wineries
Chankaska Creek Ranch and Winery - Kasota 
They also serve wood-fired pizza with your tasting!
Northern Vineyards - Stillwater
The best view to enjoy a class while over looking the St. Croix 
Scram Vineyards - Waconia
A great place to enjoy both wine and beer 

No comments:

Post a Comment