Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Favorite Trend

Cupcakes are trendy. They've joined crop-tops and statement necklaces as the latest must-have that everyone wants to eat and instagram. But no need to go to Los Angeles or New York to get your cupcake fix. Instead, try Nadia Cakes!

I visited Nadia's this past weekend. Ladies, brace yourselves because it's the most adorable, pretty and pink cupcake shop that you may ever step into. Men, ignore the pink and keep your eyes on the prize because the cupcakes are incredible. After carefully evaluating all my options, I left Nadia's with four cupcakes; a classic vanilla with strawberry frosting, a chocolate brownie cupcake, a salted carmel, and a very berry cupcake.

YUM.

You know that moment after you go through a drive-through and you tell yourself, "I'll just have one fry", and then you end up eating the entire bag by the time you get home? That was me as I made the long drive home from Nadia's in Woodbury. If you're still not convinced, let me tell you that Nadia's has already proven to be the best after winning Cupcake Wars on The Food Network. They were also voted Best Cupcakes in Minnesota! 


Nadia's Cakes has two locations in the Twin Cities! 

Maple Grove
11650 Fountains Drive, Suite #207 
Maple Grove, MN 55369 

Woodbury
429 Commerce Drive, Suite #900 
Woodbury, MN 55125 

No comments:

Post a Comment