Sunday, March 1, 2015

Drooling over this post

A short and sweet post about an all-time favorite. 
____________________________

If you know me personally, you know I have a major sweet-tooth... It's actually beyond a sweet-tooth and more like a sweet addiction. But regardless, one place I can always rely on to fill my delicious cravings is Cafe Latte. 

Feast your eyes on all it's glory.  


Before I started college, I had never been to Cafe Latte. Shocking, I know. However, since campus was only a few short miles away, I had an excuse to visit often. My favorite dessert is by far the strawberry cheesecake (in the bottom right corner). It sounds basic, but trust me when I tell you it will rival any other cheesecake you have ever had. Especially with that huge dollop of whipped cream and sugar glazed strawberry on top. 

Hold on while I wipe away my drool... 

If you manage to make it past the dessert case, Cafe Latte also has other eats served cafeteria-style. Grab a big ol' cup of coffee, a large slice of something sweet, one of their many delicious pasta salads or sandwiches, and stay awhile! 



Visit Cafe Latte on Grand Avenue in St. Paul and let me know some of your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment